DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
By this statement, we undertake to protect the privacy of our web site and the security of personal data provided to us through the web site. Your identification data, such as your first and last name, e-mail address , phone number, IP address, or other non-public data that is made available to us by your use of this website, will be considered personal data.
With this statement, we undertake to protect the privacy of the user and the security of personal data provided to us through the web site.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
You can visit our website without disclosing personal data about yourself. We do not collect personal data about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this web site, unless you voluntarily submit data using the form available on the web site and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal dana for the purposes mentioned in the form.
All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which the consent was given. A consent for the use of personal data can be provided by persons over 16 years of age, while parents or custodians may provide consent for persons younger 16 years of age in their care. We will not make the collected personal data available to unauthorized third parties in any way, except for purposes proscribed by law.
All personal data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship, and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect data in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web site and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services, and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Providing data to Google Inc.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- The right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning such user are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to such personal data (“Right of access by the data subject”);
- The right to request that we correct or complete any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or uncomplete (“Right to rectification”);
- The right to request deletion of personal data where it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we are processing the same data (“Right to erasure”);
- The right to withdraw the consent to the processing at any time if the processing is carried out based on the consent;
- The right to request that we provide him with his personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, where applicable (“Right to data portability”);
- The right to request restriction of further processing, where applicable (“Right to restriction of processing”);
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, where applicable (“Right to object”);
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Security of your personal information
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful processing of them and their accidental loss, destruction or damage. When submitting your personal data through our web site, this information is sent over the Internet safely through high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers located in the EU.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our web site. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us the next time so that you can offer personalized experience when visiting. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing, and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they cannot save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved – the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.